1st Oman Sustainable Urbanisation Conference - 30-31 May 2011
The 1st Oman Sustainable Urbanisation Conference which will be held on the 30th - 31st of May 2011 at the Al Bustan Palace Intercontinental Muscat aims to gather government, non-government organizations, urban professionals, academics, and local authorities, regional and international organizations and community-based associations to discuss and address the growing issues and challenges in related to urbanization. It will also serve as a common platform to forge partnership, come up with action-oriented proposals and reaffirm their commitment in creating sustainable urban and liveable communities for tomorrow.
The conference will also provide stakeholders a perfect venue for dialogue to exchange experiences and know-how to best improve the capabilities of our cities, municipalities and concerned government agencies for physical planning of projects and resources.
- To bring together private and public sectors for high-level discussion, debates and business opportunities
- To create a global knowledge-sharing platform, present innovative ideas, practical solutions and highlight initiatives & projects that focus on the needs of the community
- To provide experts the opportunity to share innovative projects and planning strategies that could shape the future success of municipalities & cities.
Who will attend?
The conference will be attended by high-level government officials, municipality chairmans, city mayors, policy makers, senior-level executives, developers, architects, engineers, planners, designers, CSR managers from across the industry including:
- Public Sector / Government Healthcare Energy Transportation
- Banking & Finance
- Housing / Real Estate Developers
- Members of the Civil Society
- Academia & Others
More information: http://www.urbanoman.com